December 14, 2016
12 Days of Points’ Blogs: A Year-End Highlight Reel
In celebration of the holiday season and to recap a great year of blogging, we have compiled the 12 Days of Points’ Blogs. Here, you will find some of the best and most informative blogs from our 2016 archives. If you are new to the world of healthcare marketing or would like to learn a bit more about what we do here at Points, check back for the next 12 days as we reveal our favorites!
- Understanding Your Patients Is the Key to Growing Your Practice As a marketing agency that has advised many medical practices across a wide variety of disciplines, we often notice one thing in common with new clients. Physicians spend a great deal of time honing their skills, developing their knowledge about the conditions they treat and educating themselves on new procedures and treatments. But, do they really know their patients?
- Increase Referrals With Relationship Building Referral marketing is the act of sending a marketer out on behalf of a medical practice for the purpose of building relationships with potential referring physicians. At Points, we’ve taken this concept a step further to include community marketing, which allows us to build relationships within the community, as well.
- Secret Ways Your Competition Is Stealing Your Patients The internet has been both a blessing and a curse for many healthcare practices. For those without a website or any online presence, it’s been the latter.
- Top 4 New Year’s Resolutions Your Practice Needs As the calendar once again turns to January, many people look ahead and make resolutions for the upcoming year. Most commonly, they look to exercising and eating healthy. While using the new year to reflect on personal goals is a great idea, this time of year should also be used to evaluate your practice.
- 5 Ways to Boost Social Media Engagement Being active on social media must be an essential part of your marketing plan if you want to succeed in today’s market. There are over 2.22 billion, with a “b,” social network users worldwide. With that number expected to climb to over 2.5 billion within the next two years, can your brand survive without a social media presence or even a weak one?
- 4 Healthcare Content Writing Rules I Live By (And You Should, Too) When considering your online presence as a practice, you have to wonder what will keep the almighty Google gods appeased and you in their favor.
- Encouraging More Positive Reviews We are going to take a look at what we consider to be the most important aspect of reputation management AND the most overlooked: creating and implementing a strategy to encourage more reviews.
- Interview With the Artist: An Inside Look Into the Creation of Design for Marketing Karen Thomas is our awesome Director of Design & Creative Services here at Points Group. An eagle’s eye for detail, Karen is our go-to gal for all things graphically beautiful.
- Exceptional Customer Service: 5 Essential Skills When Interviewing There are specific steps that can be taken during the hiring process to ensure you have individuals on your staff who are naturals at providing exceptional service. Read what those steps are.
- 10 Things Every Healthcare Website Needs In today’s world of healthcare, having a website is critical. But not just any website will do. There are certain elements your website must have if it is going to prove beneficial for your practice.
- The Often Overlooked Value of High-Quality Web Hosting By now, we should all know when creating a website, the single most important thing to get right is user experience. Google has reinforced this message by claiming the sole purpose of its business is to make a better user experience on the web.
- ‘Tis the Season for Brand Promotion: Harnessing the Power of the Holidays to Reinforce Your Brand The season of giving and merriment is officially upon us … and now is the time to strike if you’re looking to score some quality brand reinforcement.