Proper planning is key to a successful merger – and we can help
The Affordable Care Act is forcing major consolidations of healthcare practices. Points Group can help you prepare, decide and manage the challenges of transformation with a variety of services that are essential for the success of your merger or acquisition.
Many practices and companies fall short in their responsibility to actively manage a merger, as well as taking advantage of the full potential of opportunities that come with merged entities. To avoid any problems, a good merger integration plan, including a well-planned post-merger execution, can determine the overall success. Points Group can help you throughout this process.
- Catch Basin Analysis: We utilize our proprietary Catch Basin Analyzer software to determine the highest impact geographies for acquisitions, the impact of the acquisition on the existing business, as well as the catch basin overlap of existing business locations.
- Due Diligence: We assess your expansion options and the potential impact on your internal departments, staff and patient population.
- Business/Practice Cultural Integration: Points Group can help you manage the cultural integration between the new entities to facilitate a smooth transition.
- Brand Integration: We develop your new brand strategy and message.
- Marketing Plan Development: We create a strategic marketing plan to support the success of your newly merged practice.
- New Entity Business Planning and Prioritization: Points Group develops and executes a joint business plan.
- Merger Communication Execution: Points Group can help you create and execute a successful internal communication plan and a public relations campaign.