Managing patient flow is critical to patient satisfaction. PatientTrak offers world-class patient flow solutions that can be used in any healthcare setting for effective management of the patient flow process. Our solutions are used to visual flow, identify bottlenecks and help facilities improve patient flow. From single-provider practices to large hospital groups to multi-facility healthcare organizations, our systems are both affordable and scalable, including:
- Health Clinic, Outpatient and Hospital Unit Patient Tracking System
- Registration, Patient Tracking and Productivity System
- Emergency Department, Walk-In Clinic and Urgent Care Center Patient Tracking System
Patient sign-in kiosk
PatientTrak offers a touch screen sign-in kiosk system, easily implemented on any touch screen monitor. The system is web-based, has a Spanish language option and only requires an Internet connection.
Web Check In & Display Wait Time
Long wait times can lead to dissatisfied patients and lost revenue. Using the PatientTrak Web Check-In solution, patients can check in, view the wait time and get into the waiting queue from the comfort of their home, all before coming to your facility. Your staff can also monitor patient demand levels and even send text messages to patients to alert them that it is time to come into the facility.
Text Message & Paging Systems
PatientTrak’s Text Messaging Center allows you to easily send text message notifications directly to any cell phone or provided pager from your existing desktop computer.
All patient visitors and staff members are listed on the screen, allowing any associated text message to be sent to family, visitors, patients or staff. Features and benefits include:
- Sends Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)-compliant text messages to staff, patients, visitors and family members
- Replaces older-style coaster systems with modern-day technology
- Notifies when patients are ready to be seen or when a staff member is needed
- Provides visitors and family members with status updates, even while outside of the facility
- Stores messages for historical review
- Sets triggers to auto-send text messages based on predefined criteria
- Improves patient satisfaction with better communication between all parties
- Runs completely in a web browser on a cloud-based system, with no software to install
- Offers optional integration with PatientTrak’s patient tracking and sign-in modules
iPad & Tablets
PatientTrak’s Patient Flow Solutions run on standard web browsers on any touch device, including tablets, touch monitors, iPads and others. As the system is completely browser-based, any Internet-connected device with a supported browser may be used to update and view patient status and location, run reports or communicate with staff.
EMR/EHR & HL7
PatientTrak has been integrated with dozens of healthcare information systems, including all of the leading systems noted here:
PatientTrak’s industry-leading patient visibility and communication platform is also HL7 compliant for advanced system interoperability. PatientTrak can provide an HL7 interface to your:
- Patient administration (ADT) system
- Scheduling system
- Electronic health record/electronic medical record system
- Other practice management systems
PatientTrak offers a complete, real-time dashboard analytics tool so you can monitor your operations at a high level and keep key metrics in focus. PatientTrak has over 25 built-in reports to help you measure and understand your patient flow and operations. The dashboard analytic tools take these reports and create another layer of information, helping you to monitor and improve your patient experience.