Want to grow? Start by getting to know your client base.
Most businesses do not know the details of their customer base, and we see a lot of guesswork and assumptions in their decision-making. When it comes to local marketing and services, it is important to understand where your customers are coming from, but even more important, where new opportunities lie. We can help you determine the types of customers you need, where they live and create a targeted growth plan based on facts, not assumptions. Our Catch Basin Analyzer is a software that enables companies to understand their customer/patient catch basin. It is an interactive tool that allows you to have detailed insight into your customer base, identify areas for growth and recognize patterns that will prevent or foster that growth. Although the Catch Basin Analyzer was specifically developed for the healthcare industry, it is equally useful for other industries.
Make better decisions for your geographic expansion and marketing budget
- Do you want to expand geographically but don’t know where the best location would be to either open or acquire a new location?
- Do you wonder what acquisition targets have the biggest impact on your catch basin and business?
- Do you want to improve the ROI on your marketing spend and better understand where the biggest opportunities are?
- Do you want to know the catch basins of your different service lines and their corresponding demographic patterns?
- Do you want to know how many miles you have to go out from your location to reach 60% of your patients?
- Do you want to know where the largest patient-to-doctor ratio is by specialty?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should seriously consider using our proprietary software and services. We can provide you with an in-depth analysis of your catch basin for the necessary information needed for growth and a high return on investment.
Fast Facts About Our Catch Basin Analyzer
- Determine the average distance per location from which your customers are coming.
- Determine your customer reach radius.
- Determine the demographic patterns of the company/practice locations that are performing better or worse.
- Find areas (anywhere in the US) that meet specific demographic patterns.
- Find areas with the least competition and the greatest customer opportunities.
- Determine if your locations take business away from each other or if they are too far from each other.
- Determine the best areas that meet specific criteria, such as “Show me the ZIP codes with an average household income over $100K and an average age under 40 and where the population per doctor is at least 15,000.”
- Create acquisition target lists.
- Increased success rate with your acquisitions
- Higher ROI of your marketing spend
- Identification of biggest growth opportunities
- Understanding of the underlying demographic drivers for low- or high-performing services and locations
- Competitor analysis
Who Should Use Our Services?
- Acquisition, Strategy and Planning Groups
- Marketing Departments
- Business Development Departments
- C-Level Executives