Patient experience, satisfaction and engagement are intertwined, but each has slightly different nuances. In today’s age of medical consumerism, patients…
Healthcare Market Research
At Points Group, we understand that a patient’s experience is one of the most important factors in your practice’s success.
Our patient experience plan includes:
- Patient experience strategy and plan development
- Patient experience audits, including secret shoppers
- Customer service and empathy training for medical office staff
- Process and operation improvements
- Call center implementation and optimization
- Appointment scheduling optimization
- Patient conversion optimization
Patient Experience Audit
Our audit consists of a carefully crafted process that
- Secret shopper: We use real-life scenarios (appointment scheduling online and by phone, office visit, billing, complaints) to assess how your staff handles different situations and if your processes are set up to address all your patients’ needs
- Call analysis: We review recorded calls for training and process improvement opportunities
- Survey analysis: We create and distribute patient satisfaction surveys (or review existing surveys) to identify patterns and opportunities for improvement
Customer Service Training
We provide standardized instruction, new employee training, and customizations specific to your practice.
It takes 12 positive service experiences to make up for 1 negative experience.
Your employees will learn:
- How to properly represent the practice
- How to work as a cohesive team
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution and handling distressed patients
- Body language and how to behave in a practice setting
You will re-engineer your operational processes to deliver the best possible patient experience. We will also help you develop the right structure in order to provide an efficient and effective patient experience.
We will help assess and provide a strategy to create or improve:
Patient Experience Audit
A marketing agency will get you more calls and leads, but it’s up to you and your staff to turn them into patients. Points Group can help. With our training, your staff will be able to convert calls and emails into new patients through improved call handling, benefit navigation and consistent communication.
Strategic Steps to Perfecting Patient Experience
Connect with us
Savvy brands have long known that social media is not just for selfies. Social media is a chance to connect…
Andrea Samacicia Mullan
We have been working with Points Group now for over a year on multiple shared clients and have not only been extremely impressed with their work product, but we’ve continued to learn from them. They are a tremendous resource for our clients – from patiently hearing their concerns, to skillfully executing on complicated projects seemingly with ease, the entire Points team truly has clients’ best interest at heart and the talent to deliver it.
I have worked with Allyson Miloscia and Points Group for many years and can’t say enough good things about them. They are very easy to work with and are highly creative and efficient. They have handled everything we have thrown at them. Creating my website with them was painless for me and I got exactly what I hoped for. I have increased my client base by a third since they created my website.
Thorough and comprehensive marketing plan with an amazing and personable staff. Overall great experience
Great company! Highly recommend. Very organized, responsive, knowledgeable and professional- they have been a life saver for me and a game changer for our business.