When decisions need to be made, our Activate!Workshop is a great way to facilitate and accelerate ideation, solutions and action. This proprietary workshop brings executives and key members of your staff together in an environment that advances assessment, concept development and results. It is part of our Points Group approach to developing powerful strategies, but can also be used as a stand-alone activity for solution development of a single issue or a quagmire of challenges. As an integral part of your strategic process, the Activate!Workshop can also be an effective tool for team building.
Pre-workshop due diligence
Our team works together to ensure that we kick things off with the right information. Ahead of the workshop, we put together the initial details needed to help facilitate the first steps, including:
- Exhibits, visuals or displays giving an overview of the latest best practices in your industry
- Results of our initial research, diagrammed for maximum impact and understanding
- Potential future scenarios developed by our Points Group team to power ideation
The Activate!Workshop experience
Using a flexible architecture for group problem solving, our Points Group team is skilled at helping your group develop smart solutions with real action plans.
You will be guided through focused activities that:
- Promote collaborative teamwork
- Verbalize possible challenges and concerns
- Accelerate idea generation
Information generated and synthesized during the initial activities is shared, digested and discussed in teams. This is moderated by our Points Group team members and facilitated with the use of visual aids.
Then, teams working together (or sometimes in competition with each other) will prototype potential future states of their business, ultimately gaining a greater understanding of the opportunities and risks surrounding a range of strategy decisions.
Finally, the executives:
- Converge on a set of key strategic decisions
- Generate a solid and executable action plan