Points Group is currently seeking to fill a full-time position as Web Developer. As part of a collaborative team, the Web Developer is responsible for implementing custom web development, including building and maintaining websites and custom applications.
The Web Developer is a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines.
The Web Developer supports the client online brand presence with support from the client strategists and digital marketing team, and uses development skills to support SEO during website building and maintenance.
- Routine daily/weekly/monthly maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Develop web pages and supplementary websites as needed
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications
- Design and creation of relational database schemas
- Proactive and reactive support for the Marketing group
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed
- Communicate project status and deliverables
- Solid knowledge and 2+ years experience using WordPress PHP
- Experience in developing custom child themes for the Genesis framework
- Sound knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Comfortable with creating WordPress plugins
- Knowledge of React and/or Vue js
- Object oriented programming a plus
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within provided timelines
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Please contact: email@example.com with your cover letter and resume
Recruiters- please do not contact this job post or contact us with unsolicited services or offers.